1. Do you wear a watch? Sometimes. I have 2 watches one of them was my dad's. I wear his watch a few times a month. I wear my watch more then that.
2. How often do you look at the time, either on a watch or some other timepiece? It depends. If I have somewhere to be I am looking at it a lot. My phone or computer tells me when I have a meeting so I don't have to worry about consistently looking at the time.
3. Would you say you have a good sense of time? In other words, how good are you at estimating how much time has passed? I usually am unless I am busily involved in something then it is amazing how time flies.
4. Are you early, punctual, or perpetually late? I am early/punctual. Sometimes I have to drive around the block or park somewhere not to show up too early..
5. Do you ever wish your time management skills were different? How? I think that normally I am really good at time management when it is within my control. I listed to Dave Allen's getting things done audio books. I listen to ir a few times a year to keep me on track.