1. Have you ever been pulled over? How many times?
I have been pulled over about 6 times. It has been 11 years since I have been pulled over and 13 since I have had a ticket. I was pulled over because I didn't have the new tags on that expired 7 months before it.. I had them in my glove box but forgot to put them on..
2. What are you most likely to be pulled over for? (Speeding? Reckless driving? Expired tags/inspection? Bad signal/headlight?)
At this point in my life, probably not going with the flow of traffic.. I go a few miles over the limit and let everyone else go around me. I don't stay in the left hand lane so don't yell at me.
3. You're driving along on your merry way when you see a police car. What is your first thought?
Am I speeding.
4. When you see a cop car, do you hit your brakes or keep your foot on the gas?
I usually don't have to hit the brakes. I check my speed and coast a couple miles off of my speed.
5. What's your personal speed limit? How do you determine what it is for any given road?
I go a few miles over the speed limit and that is it.. The fastest I have been, was on my motorcycle. I was going over a 100 miles an hour. That was pretty stupid.. A couple of motorcycles buzzed us in our lane. The guy that I was riding with took off after them and so did I. After a minute of this I thought, OK I am going to catch up with them and then what? Flip them off. Is that worth my life.. No I don't think so.