Well it is the start of a new year. Being that I failed on all of my goals for last year I had to think why this happened.. I could use a lot of excuses, such as being injured for 5 weeks, But here are my thoughts..
1. I was not accountable because I stopped writing it down. If no one knows then nobody can say anything. So I will be blogging every day. 2. My goals were set too long, meaning that I thought I could catch up. I didn't have any short term goals. 3. They were not specific enough..
So here it goes..
1. Cycling - To have over 1200 miles
1.a To be out on my bicycles at least 2 times a month in the winter months.
1.b To do the century ride. Hopefully it will be the Tour De Cure in June.
1.c To do at least 3 night rides
2. Weight - to be 190 or less.
2.a To use FitDay again to track what I eat. Again if it is not written down I am not tracking it.
3. Steps - to walk over 3,000,000 foot steps this year (approximately 250,000 per month). It is recommended that you take 10,000 steps a day. I will include Cycling and spin classes (the pedometer should work if not I will need to adjust this or factor in the approximant steps by average cadence and time).
4. Workouts - over 300 workouts of 1/2 hour at a time (walking for exercise is included).
4.a - Take over 70 spin classes this year.
4.b - Try to make each workout to be at least an hour.
Workout 001-07 Kim, Morgan and I went to the park to walk. They walked for about a half hour then took the car home. I continued to walk the all purpose trail and then walked back home. The number of steps for the day is 10, 854.